Ghazi Law Group is a boutique family law and immigration law firm based in Sherman Oaks, California. We represent family law clients primarily in Sherman Oaks, Encino, Woodland Hills, Studio City and other areas of Los Angeles County, and we represent immigration clients globally. Our main focus areas are family and immigration law, so we are always current with the latest changes and trends in the law, which is particularly important in the current ever-shifting immigration law landscape.
Meet with an Experienced Attorney
We understand you are going through one of the most important and stressful events of your life, and we put you, the client, first. Our founder, Naz Ghazi, is an experienced family law and immigration attorney with a successful track record and an Avvo Top Lawyer rating. She meets personally with every client, whether you are seeking a divorce, battling for child custody, seeking a visa or dealing with any other family law or immigration issue. We will never shunt you off to a junior associate as so often happens at large, impersonal law firms.
We Are at Your Side
We make it our business to explain your options fully to you, and to keep you informed of the progress in your case every step of the way.
- We will always work to resolve your legal issues as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
- In family law matters, it’s often best to reach an agreement without going to Court in order to minimize tensions, decrease costs and maintain as much control as possible. But if that is not feasible, we will fight for you in every way the law allows.
- In immigration matters, we will take every possible measure to keep your family safe and together.
- We know you want to know the facts, your options and our recommendations. We will tell it like it is and never sugar coat your situation.
- You can always find out what is happening with your case. You can reach us by phone, email or text and we will get back to you within one business day.
- Our online system makes it easy for you to track the status of your case no matter where you are or what time it is.
We Can Handle Your Case No Matter Where You Are
Ghazi Law Group uses technology to bring us closer to our clients, who are all over the nation and the world. So, for example, if you are abroad but need a visa to enter the United States, we can easily work with you no matter where you are.
Call Us for a Consultation
If you are trying to decide your next steps and need to know your options, call Ghazi Law Group at (818) 839-6644 or email us at email@example.com for a consultation. Our founder, Naz Ghazi, will meet with you personally either in our Sherman Oaks, California, office or by phone or online if that is impossible. Don’t keep worrying. Find out what you need to know to start living the rest of your life.
What is the 0-1 Visa? The 0-1 visa is a short-term, non-immigrant employment visa for those with extraordinary abilities. The O-1A visa is for people…Read More
Must I Continue Alimony Payments if My Ex Moves in with a Significant Other? When you divorced, you may have been ordered to pay some…Read More
You may need a California family attorney for any number of issues such as divorce, child custody and visitation, premarital or postmarital agreements, child support…Read More