Adjustment of Status Through Marriage

Getting a Green Card by Marrying a U.S. Citizen Marrying a U.S. citizen is one of the fastest routes to a green card (U.S. lawful permanent residence) for foreign nationals who are in the United States. If you are eligible, you may be able to get a green card through Adjustment of Status through Marriage…

Read More